Monday

Presenting Farhaaz Khan

T-Fare introduces Farhaaz Khan - the new face of Dostana.

Welcome to Trollywood and Beauty Price Productions. How does it feel to be part of this fraternity?
I have been following Trollywood since Devdas and a little known film called Gayab. Honestly, I am blessed to be here and I cannot wait to start shooting with Kanti Raj. I am excited about my exhibitionist character and have daily talks with Kanti Raj to discuss my look in the film. Honestly, I am blessed to be here.

How did you get discovered?
About 2 years back, I met Amritaa at a party in Karanchi (Pakistan) and I was complimenting her work. She suggested that I should try out for a role and promised to send my pictures to Mr. Bhansali at BPP. I had no expectations at all but a few weeks back I received a call from Mr. Bhansali. He felt that I would really fit the role of John Abraham in Dostana and asked if I was interested. I think my response was "seriously??" The rest is history.

Wasn't Neeraj Khan supposed to be doing this role?
I am not completely sure about the details but have heard that the director Kanti Raj wanted a younger cast to reach out to a younger generation after Race, which had all established actors. On the other hand Mr. Bhansali usually likes to work with established actors so perhaps he felt he wanted to work with Neeraj and Rehan Khan as director. Hence, he asked me to step into Dostana while signing Neeraj and Rehan on for his own directorial venture - DARR. Although I hope to one day work with Mr. Bhansali, I cannot be more thrilled to work with Kanti Raj, that too after Race. Since Race was the biggest blockbuster in Trollywood history, I am really excited about Dostana!

Many of our readers wonder if you are straight or gay?
It's funny the way that kind of stuff is talked about on blogs is so black-and-white. 'Are you straight or are you gay?' All this based on the idea that your object of affection decides your sexuality. For me, its very complicated. I honestly don't fit into either one of those two categories. I believe that there are gray areas out there and that's where I fit in best. Although I have never been with any males sexually, I do not consider myself to be straight because I do have some feelings towards men. Yet, I find that female body parts are far more attractive. Like I said, it's complicated!

Do you have any favorites in Trollywood?
I think all the actors and actresses are highly talented. My personal favorite is Natasha Rai and my favorite film is KANK. I think Natasha is extremely beautiful and enormously talented. She is all-natural from Vogue covers to articles and films, everything she touches turns into gold! She is a class apart from all the actresses in Trollywood and I hope to get a chance to work with her one day. That would be my dream come true!

7 comments:

Natasha Rai said...

Welcome to the Trolly family Farhaaz and thank you for your kind words and compliments for me.
I wish you the best and success with your debut film Dostaana.
It will be a Super Hit!!

Amritaa said...

Oh how lovely to see you here finally Farhaaz! Wish you all the luck and success. You have the looks and the right attitude to succeed and I am so glad we discovered you. Welcome to our team!

Shravan said...

Wow Farhaaz looks like a hottie. I always had soft spot for Paki guys. Can we ask if he is straight, gay or bi? I think a lot of people are wondering this question...

Rohit Sharma said...

Nice guy and seems very humble too. I think he will pair well with Malini as they are both stunning with down to earth personality. Hope they are in a film together soon! Welcome Farhaan!!

Farhaaz Khan said...

Hello Natasha: Just logged into this site today and found my article and your comment. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and your confidence in my film. You are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside!

I have been your fan since Devdas days and hope you will one day give me the opportunity to work with you. That would be the ultimate honor for me. Please pray that Dostana becomes a hit so that I may get offers with you. I wanna give you a big teddy bear hug for being such a sweet person!

Natasha said...

Hey Farhaaz
I didn't know you had a message here for me. Dostaana is a superhit!! You looked and did a great job. Congratulations!! I'm happy for you.

Farhaaz Khan said...

Thank you Natasha. I am so overwhelmed with all the positive feedback I am getting on the Trolly Groups site. However, your appreciation meanns the MOST to me. I am also very happy for Summer and Malini as I know they probably worked harder than me and deserve all the "extra" attention they are getting :-) I have been told that I am under consideration for DARR. I hope you will sign this film and I get to work you!

Farhaaz
xoxo