Tuesday

T-Fare Reporter NATASHA RAI FIRED?


By Gossip Columnist: Malini N. Malhotra

For the past few days there have been various reports published regarding T-Fare's Sr. Research Reporter, Natasha Rai. While neither T-Fare or Natasha have made any official statements, some reports claim that Natasha has been fired while others state that she was forced to resign amidst controversy of her involvement with convicted felon Richa Koppikar.

The gloves are off for the staff of T-Fare. Creator Dr. Kanti Raj said he felt "deeply betrayed" by Natasha Rai's shocking resignation and her sudden exit from T-Fare. Natasha's exit was rumored for months, intensifying last Tuesday when reports on 'Trolly Gossip' claimed that she was involved in identity theft and various other scams along with her 'secret best friend' Richa Koppikar. Richa is currently serving time in Nepal for her role in various scams.

Last Tuesday, 'Trolly Gossip' published pictures of Natasha and Richa eating, drinking and partying with what appeared to be several other Nepali men based in Vancouver, BC. When asked to explain these reports and proof of her involvement with Richa, Natasha declied to comment.

Either way, the "help wanted" sign is up again at T-Fare, just a few weeks after it was announced that Malati Chopra had been vindicated and was back as Crime Reporter. Still, Kanti Raj said he was taken by complete surprise when Natasha announced her departure last Wednesday. "I love Natasha like my own sister and I was trying to do everything I possibly could - up until this morning when I was betrayed - to protect her from the nasty rumors on Trolly Gossip," Kanti told us. Kanti also said he wasn't aware until he got an emailed resignation from Natasha.

Natasha Rai, one of the original founders when T-Fare started last year, is also facing a whirlwind of accusations from ex-fans on the Trolly Gossip tabloid. Kanti said his fellow T-Fare founder Arun Bhansali and he had deleted all personal attacks against Natasha on T-Fare and decided to publish an article rediculing the 'fake reports on Trolly Gossip.' However, after the betrayal from Natasha on Wednesday, they decided to respect her decision and not get involved. "We tried to talk her out of it," Arun said, "and we tried to give Natasha time to redeem herself from the rediculous gossips in the eyes of the readers, but after literally begging her for weeks, we finally gave up."

Saagar Malhotra's hiring announcement last week had also led to widespread speculation over whether Saagar was hired to replace Natasha since the tabloids speculated that they could not co-exist on T-Fare. However, Arun maintains that "Saagar was invited to join our staff several weeks before Natasha's resignation in order to tap into a market segment. His hiring had nothing to do with the resignation of Natasha." Like Bhansali and Kanti Raj, T-Fare's Crime Reporter Malati Chopra rubbished "baseless rumours that Natasha is involved with Richa," and adds that "we are doing our best to bring her back - you can quote me on that!"

As the newest reporter for T-Fare, I am not sure what the future holds but I'm absolutely sure who holds the future of T-Fare. Kanti, Arun, Malati, Saagar and myself remain loyal to T-Fare and without our majority approval, there may be several ways to get out, but there is definitely no way to come back in!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO MALINI!!! Amazingly good research and a very fair and balanced article from a newcomer. You seem like a veteran.

After reading your article, I am convinsed that there is no truth to the rumours on Trolly Gossip site. It is unfortunate that we lost a potentially talented reporter like Natasha because of gossips. If anyone wants to sign a petition to bring her back, COUNT ME IN!

Anonymous said...

Good work Malini. Now I am not sure if you are a better filmstar or reporter! haha I think you should try to bring your rival back to T-Fare though. Thats just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

TFARE ONLINE: PLEASE BRING NATASHA BACK!! I think she is innocent girl trap in tranny drama of competing site which does only gossips. We want Natasha Rai back!

Anonymous said...

All fans of Natasha Rai - Please send emails to the T-Fare administrators to request them to vote for bringing Natasha Rai back. If you don't act now, she will be gone from the site forever!

Anonymous said...

Good job Malini. I have read the article 3 times. Very interesting writing of yours. Give us more!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Malini. The ending was a bit harsh but still I got the feeling that even you believe Natasha is innocent. Please try to bring your rival back to T-Fare. She is a great reporter and we certainly miss her.

Anonymous said...

Natasha seems always threatening to quit and changing her mind. This is very unprofessional. Remember how she kept threatening to quit our Trollywood Group, then quit and later wanted to come back? I think she did the same thing all over again. It's a classic story of "calling wolf too many times." In Nepali we say "syal aayo, syal aayo." But this time the founders Arun and Raj have taken her threats seriously. If we allow her to come back, she will start to threatening them again to quit. You all should think about this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone. I am so grateful for the warm reception you gave me as writer. Yes its true that Natasha and I do not see eye to eye in our personal lives. But I do sincerely respect her as an actress and reporter and I would never mix personal life with my professional life. That is why I gave her a 'fair and balanced' article because I do not believe that she's the evil person that our rival site is potraying her to be. She is an accomplished actress and as you have seen with the polls, she was the most popular writer for T-Fare. I recognize and applaud her professional accomplishments.

I agree the end of my article was a bit harsh because it was my "personal feeling" coming out. But anyone could see that this was the ONLY personal statement I made in the article. Everything else was just reporting on gossips and quotes from various sources.

Again, thanks to all fans and I do look forward to working with Natasha shortly in the very chanllenging role of Shonali in Fashion. I am working out religiously to suit the role of a fashion diva and am confident that with your support, I will once again steal the show as Malini repeats Kangana's success in Fashion:

http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Story.aspx?PageID=ed80f3c3-fd59-4fcc-a4ee-0e7d3f777ed3

Anonymous said...

Very nice first article from Malini, the penthouse lady :-)

I met Natasha and really like her. The rumours about her are not true. T-Fare, please bring back Natasha!

Anonymous said...

Malini, kudos for the great new article. Natasha should come back…I agree with everyone!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The entire argument full of personal attacks have been deleted as it violates our TOS.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Natasha, I really like you in KANK and Race and very proud of your reporter work. But recently I heard on TrollyGossip that since you got kicked out of Fashion and Dostana, you have started signing all dirty C-grade film. I understand that times are bad right now but isn't it better to be out of work than working in such crass films? That is what I am doing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amritaa for liking my work.
I guess like every actress, I have my share of bad gossips and personal attacks. I am trying to get used to it. I was never signed for Dostana and I have just started shooting for Fashion.
Writing is my passion and I am on it.