Monday

Trollywood Actress/Critic Behind Bars!

Feb 21, 2009. Burbank, CA
By: Crime Reporter - Malati Chopra


Mother and daughter transsexuals who ran the Happy Endings Massage Parlor in Burbank, CA promoted prostitution during massages, according to prosecutors.

Shantanu Kapoor who goes by Shonali Kapoor, 28, and his mother Shreya Kapoor, 46, were each charged in Burbank, CA Superior Court with second-degree promoting prostitution. The two were arrested after a neighboring business reported the center to the police. Investigators found ads on Craigslist from Happy Endings offering "exotic massage performed by Trollywood's top actresses".

After going through the ads, law enforcement conducted a sting operation to catch the notorious mother-daughter team in action. In August and November, both Shonali and Shreya Kapoor offered undercover police detectives a massage for $60 and $30 extra for a handjob. Shonali told a detective she was a budding Trollywood actress who had bagged a big film with Trollywood's top banner.

Shonali was last in the news for bagging Ang Lee Bhansali's Saawariya in the lead role. However, a few months after the announcement, Shonali was removed from the cast and eventually the film was shelved. Mr. Bhansali refused to comment on why Shonali was thrown out but stated that "Saawariya was ultimately shelved because it was not a commercially viable project as no distributer was willing to take on the risk of a new cast. However, I had already signed Shonali in my magnum opus - Chenab Gandhi which will star 2 of Trollywood's biggest hunks. Now it looks like I have to search for a new leading lady within a few days since we are scheduled to begin shooting in Dallas from Feb 26!"

Shonali was also a well renowned critic and had lashed out at several big actresses. Her arrest comes after other similar controversies among Trollywood actresses. We provide further news and opinions from other Trollywood celebrities shortly.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malati - I thought I was the only one to know and tried to keep secret to protect Shonali and her family. How did you hear about this? Please remove her real name from article because its unfair…her family in Nepal should not find out please! You should also tone down the article. Remember everyone is innocent till proven guilty in court of law. Her hearing is scheduled for Wednesday. Everyone should be patient and don't assume she is guilty. Sometimes cops like to harass us trannys and I have witnessed this first hand even in a city like SF!

Anonymous said...

I'm SHOCKED!! Shonali and I are good friends. We performed in a few item numbers together. Last I heard her business was thriving and she bagged several big roles. Surely this must be some kind of conspiracy orchestrasted by a rival actress to destroy her, or maybe she was seduced by the dark side of Trollywood...

Anonymous said...

Just shows you how mentally unstable all the T-Girls are. One is fake beauty pageant actress, another is insurance scammer in jail, another is fraud reporter stealing articles and now we even have a prostitute behind bars. T-Girl admirers - BEWARE!

Thank God for my humble and down to earth wife. She is truly one of a kind!

Anonymous said...

I was a regular customer at Happy Endings. They had the best rates in town. For an extra $10 Shonali would even perform a mujra before the handjob. It really hit the spot!
I hope they get out of jail soon and reopen this wonderful business!

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I find that very hard to believe, Nailin Palin. Shonali is much to classy for that, and her mujra is worth much more than $10. She used to be booked months in advance for perfomances or so she claimed...

Anonymous said...

What a dirty woman and sick too the mother and son/daughter doing this stinky job. You should also look into other closeted trannys in Vancouver area living in high rise with fraud money.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Indeed T-Girls are giving Trollywood a very bad name. I agree with Rajiv. I guess NORMAL is too much to ask from these "women"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think someone didn't read my interview where I stated clearly that "If someone dare slap me in one cheek I will slap them in both cheeks and give them a piece of my mind." I don't attack people but if I get attacked, I will make sure that they get MORE than what they gave me. I hope the person behind the attacks learns her lesson and if she wants more, BRING IT ON!!

Anonymous said...

I am really waiting for your next story. What will it be? Anything on Malini or Natasha? Please do article confirming or denying what has been reported on Trolly Gossip!!

Anonymous said...

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: 1. Ladies and gentlemen, I am back 2. I live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not some third world country like India/Canada. So Malati you DO NOT get to assume that I am guilty. I have not been convicted of any crime yet and I am INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY in my country so your article is completely a work of fiction as far as I am concerned.