Thursday

Dilwale: Sneak Preview



Rajeev Malhotra: Dilwale is very important to me for a couple of reasons. First, I’m paired opposite my special friend and favorite co-star Natasha Rai after a decade. I’m excited to be reviving the hit Rajeev-Natasha jodi and am so glad that after years of struggle, she’s finally established herself as the #1 actress. Second, it marks my return to Trollywood after ages! So much has changed in this industry and younger actors like Summer and Faraz Khan have rightfully taken Trollywood by storm. Dilwale feels like it is my Shahenshah moment to see if I am still in demand and if I still hold a place in people’s hearts. If the film works, I will definitely be here to stay!


Malini Nanku-Malhotra: Dilwale is one of the most important films not just for BPP but entire Trollywood also. Since KANK there has not been such a big film with all bigest names of Trollywood. For me, Dilwale is definitely the best role I have played in my career as the entire film revolves around my love story with Saagar. I know fans always wait for my pairing with Natasha as in
 the past I have played many hit parallel roles with her but in this film it's completely different as I am the lead actress of Dilwale. Stay tuned as I am sure my fans are in for a big treat this holiday season!


Saagar Malhotra: Dilwale is so important to me. My fans know that whenever I take on a project, it is because I feel it will be worth my time. Dilwale truly is an author backed role and an intense love story where I’m working with all the biggest names in the industry. Yet, to be honest, what I’m most excited about is the opportunity to finally work with my baby brother Rajeev again. For this reason alone, it will be a historic film not to be missed!


Natasha Rai: Dilwale is important for my career for mainly two reasons. First I have been paired with Rajiv Malhotra after a decade. We worked together in Bhansali's Silsila which was a super hit back then. So it was a pleasure to work with Rajiv again and hopefully we will give another blockbuster in Dilwale. Second, I am playing a role that is young, sexy and modern and definitely not boring. Dilwale is all fun and fresh!!

14 comments:

Shonali Kapoor said...

I cannot wait! Rajeev is so grounded and a true gentleman. Don't worry Rajeev we are waiting for your film to give you our support!! Newcomers maybe dashing but your charm is the best ;-) As for Malini, I don't know how she can say she has only played parallel roles with Natasha. Has she forgotten most of her films like Gayab and LCMD where Natasha was the lead?? I don't think it matters the length of the role or whether lead or second lead. At the end of the day its the performance that counts! In Yash Chopra’s Daag the entire focus of interest was on the tried-and-tested Rajesh Khanna-Sharmila Tagore pair. But it was Raakhee who got all the acclaim and the awards. As the #1 actress, Natasha will shine in any film she does as there's big demand for her and Deepika right now. Kudos to Malini for grabbing this prestegious film while her career has been heading South but I think she should let her acting speak for herself!

Nitya Nand said...

OMG I cant wait for Dilwaale!!! Malini I hope you did us proud. Hope this will be the film to put you right back at #1!!!

Koyal Bhasin said...

Film should be renamed "Dilwale - A Malhotra Saga!" I'm surprised the Malhotra grandparents are not in it ;-) Can't wait to see my hot new favorite Natasha Rai in her stylish sexy avatar again with this one!

Timi Lam said...

I'm encouraged to hear Natasha finally doing a sexy and stylist role. I know this will only help her career especially when she's pitted against arch rival Malini in her French Chiffon sarees. Natasha keep it up and remember your fans want to see you in a sexy sultry look like Deepika in Cocktail. Please don't let us down and please sign more films!!!!!!!!
Why are you doing such few films??? Please reply here and let me know your next project. Dying to see your gorgeous face in Dilwale!

Shinata Sangha said...

Welcum back to the STUD Rajeev Malhotra. Where are you sweetheart? Koi hal khabar nahi kya baat hai? Khafa ho? So looking forward to your comeback and reunion with brother Saagar. I was thinking this film is so classy and it's so close to real like. You have 2 brothers Saagar & Rajeev and their wives Malini & Natasha. Only one missing is the mistress. It would have been great if Bhansali cast me as I'd have loved to be the mistress of both brothers. Hahahahaha juuuust kidding ;)

Kashmer K. said...

This is going to be such an interesting film. Another Silsila but even crazier. You have Malini who was married to Rajeev then married to his brother Saagar. And you have Natasha who was rumored to be involved with Saagar and from reading Rajeev's own comments seems now involved with him. Note how he mentioned "special friend and favorite costar!"

Oh what a tangled world we live in,
When first we practice to deceive.
Kitne ajeeb rishte hain yaha pe!

Kashmer K said...

I agree with your sis. Natasha needs to answer us. What future films is she doing? I love her dearly but don't see her enough in films. She needs to be more consistent and work in more films to be fair to her fans!!

Chinduli Maiyya said...

So exciting to see Natasha dijju making us proud. We are with you and all your fans will support you no matter what happening. Don't worry about critics as your fans are always with you. Everyone here in Nepal supports U from Surkhet to Bajang and Mechi to Mahakali you are true daughter of Nepal!!!

Chinduli Maiyya said...

Kasto chada chya!! ��

Shanti Damodaran said...

When is film releasing? Can BPP or someone in the cast let us know? I hope the lifetime video option is available for this film too? I don't mind paying up to $20 as long as I can keep the video but I don't want to pay even $10 if its just a one time link that doesn't work in couple months.

TFareⓡ by BPPⓇ said...

Shanti: BPP is working with our IT partners to facilitate a lifetime video that folks can purchase. There will be a cost associated with this that BPP will pass on to our customers. However, rest assured that it will be under $15 since we want to make sure everyone can afford them. As for the release date, at BPP we have a custom of not announcing the date until 48 hours before release. This ensures that folks keep coming back to check and engage in our website, as you are doing right now. If we announce release date, folks will only log in on the release date So, please keep coming back and you will definitely find out the release date very very soon! :-)

Natasha Rai said...

Dear Timi and Kashmer
To answer your question on my future releases, right now I have no exact answer. I would like to mention that I am exclusive to BPP only and I do not work for other production houses. I am quite selective in my roles and banners.I believe in few but good roles that project me well. Right now, BPP has not announced any film for 2016. I will definitely sign great films with them in time. So please stay tuned!! Happy Holidays and thanks for your love!!

Greta B said...

Natasha is winning. Wow!! Malini's 10 year reign on Trollywood is actually over! I think the arrest last year and all the rumors about fraud was too much to handle. Kudos Natasha you deserve all the success and more. You have worked so hard for this. Malini should focus on more acting and less hype ;)

Greta B said...

I mean winning the #1 Actress poll