Tuesday

CONGRATS - NATASHA / MALINI

T-Fare congratulates Natasha Rai and Malini Malhotra for bagging the lead roles of Meghna and Shonali respectively.

Malini Nanku Malhotra has indicated that this would be the latest challenge in her career. "I love to experiment with my roles and keep my fans waiting for more. I started my career playing a courtesan in Devdas and then moved quickly into the role of a devious teenager in GMM. With KANK I shattered my 'good girl' image by playing an unfaithful woman and then gained critical acclaim for playing a traditional housewife in Silsila. Finally, with Fashion the audience delivered the verdict that I am more glamorous than the traditionally glamorous actresses! At this stage of my career, I am not interested in doing the usual and I am only looking for roles that challenge me as an actress. Shonali's character of a top supermodel who looses her title, her morals and eventually even her life sounds very exciting. Mom will be helping me narrow down my dresses for the film between a Vera Wang and a Christian Dior. I want to thank all my fans for giving me this opportunity to play my dream role!"

Natasha also seems very excited about playing Meghna's role. She says "I am grateful to my loving fans who voted for me for the role of Meghna Mathur in Trollywood version of Fashion. I appreciate your love and trust in me and I promise I will do my best to live the role. The role of Meghna has been very dear to me as I could relate myself totally to her character. As an aspiring actress I struggled, aspired and established an identity of my own in Trollywood despite all the hurdles, lash outs and lost love. I developed a strong attitude in order to survive here and soon labelled as an arrogant and heartless. I made mistake and lost some friends and loved ones just like Meghna did but I have fans like you and family like BPP who stood by me as you could understand the Real me. So thank you and I assure you I will not freeze on the head ramp and I will do my last walk with pride and grace and who knows I may also make it to the Paris fashion show!"

No comments: