Wednesday

Our Senior Advisors...

Every one of us makes many decisions each day. Few of them stand alone as "make or break" choices, but in total they determine the quality of our lives. Despite this fact very few of us take the time to think about who we turn to when making decisions.

We asked some renowned Trollywood celebrities to honor their “senior advisors,” or those that they relied on to make key decisions:

Deepika Parajuli -
My girlfriend JP is the only person whose advice I listen to. I guess you can call her my Senior Advisor.

Malati Chopra -
My director Kanti Raj Shah is always giving me practical advice so I'd give him the title of my Sr. Advisor. But how I wish he'd offer me some meaningful movies and stop approaching me with crude rape flicks!

Natasha Rai-
My senior advisor is Lord Krishna of Bhagavad-Gita whose teachings provide a definitive guide for self realization and intellect.

Chandramukhi –
Not many people know that I have met Madhuri Dixit in person. When I told her that I considered her to be my idol and always tried to copy her, she told me that she was very flattered. But she advised me that “If you copy someone, you are limiting yourself to only becoming as good as that person. Why limit yourself when you could do much better?” I live by her humble and selfless advice.

Monisha B. Malhotra -
The man I respect more than anyone in this world. My friend, philosopher, guide and my husband - Saagar Malhotra. He has been the rock in my life. The one person that always stood by me, no matter what. He is my angel and my only senior advisor.

Malini N. Malhotra -
Surprisingly it’s not my hubby but my mother in-law! We didn’t quite start off on the right note but over time we have built a strong relationship. From planning parties to shopping for clothes and from makeup tips to styling, mummy advises me on everything. She is my respected Senior Advisor!

Aalisha Sharma -
My little brother who also happens to be my biggest fan. He's supportive of my decision to enter Trollywood and I accepted my first movie based on his advice.

Amritaa -
My fiancé Sumit and the best advice he gave me was our wedding date of Feb 14, 2009.

No comments: