Monday

Trollywood Celebs Share Beauty Tips

We asked some top Trollywood actresses the question - "what is the secret of your beauty?"

Malati Chopra - Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I don't use any make-up since I am a very normal professional in my everyday life. However, I would highly recommend a tan for my Trollywood contemporaries since all the bleaching has left some of them looking like a bad mix of Chinese woman and South Indian man!

Malini Nanku Malhotra - As you know, I do not like to praise myself. But I'd like to say a big thank you to all my fans that spoke for me when they voted me the the most beautiful woman in Trollywood. I am humbled by your support and compliments. I personally believe that external beauty begins with the internal. In order to keep my skin glowing and maintain a petite size zero, I consume zero complex carbs, sugars and trans fat. I eat healthy portions of fiber, high protein and polysaturated fats like salmon and soy. My fitness instructor also puts me through a rigorous workout schedule that includes high intensity aerobics and power yoga. I am blessed to have naturally strong, long and shiny hair but I sympathize with those suffering from hairloss, belly or even bad features like nose. While we must look our best in the beauty business, it is more important to be real and compassionate with others that are not so fortunate.

Deepika Parajuli - I use pastel colors to come across looking natural and not over-done. I've noticed how some T-girls look very loud and have made an effort to not look like them. Natasha and Malini are among my favorites and I draw my inspiration from them. I love how Natasha dresses appropriately for every film and I think she is very talented. As for Malini, she seems to be getting younger with every film and I'd kill to look like her!

Natasha Koirala - I really think beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. I could be beautiful diva to some and just plain jane to others. However, I credit my complexion to Elizabeth Arden's Prevage line and lots of sunscreen, and my hair to pureology line of hair products. Once in a while, I pamper myself in a beauty spa. I also exercise and drink lots of water, eat low carb diet and try to live a healthylifestyle and that also helps my looks.

Monisha B. Malhotra - To be honest I'm not very good with make-up so usually all I wear is foundation and lipstick. I have my native country to thank for my flawless complexion. My only beauty secret would be my mother in-law who gives me tons of diet and make-up tips. The way she has groomed my bhabi in beauty, style and eticasy is mind blowing. I would be lucky If I ever come close to looking as good as she does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Silsila but when is Race coming out? When are you going to interview Natasha Rai???