Tuesday

Trollywood Responds to Richa's Guilty Plea

Irvine, California on Tuesday, September 23, 2008
By Senior Editor: Kanti R. Shah / Gayfare Online
gayfareonline@gmail.com Subject: KANTI

Several A-list Trollywood celebrities have spoken out against Richa. Veteran film maker AL Bhansali said "I am happy that Richa has decided to cooperate with authorities instead of fighting the inevitable. I can only hope that she has learned her lesson but given her past, I don't think anyone should trust her. This is an extremely dangerous woman who is capable of anything." Rajiv Malhotra echoed the words of his producer lashing out at Richa - "She tried to negatively influence several people close to me and I have absolutely no sympathy for her. I hope she is deported and locked up in her native country." Saagar and Monisha Malhotra expressed relief - "we are very encouraged by the first good decision Richa has made in a long time. We sincerely hope this is the first of many to come and that her family will be able to put this behind them soon." Top actress Natasha Rai said that "its good that she pleaded guilty otherwise she would have wasted lots of family and federal time and funds in court. Also by pleading guilty her hearing could be less severe. So its a smart decision on her part. I just hope ultimately she is deported to her village and not to Vancouver!" Meanwhile ace Trollywood director Kanti R Shah surprised us with his comments - "I can't wait to see the end of this drama. I have already started scripting my next film based on this true story. It will be titled 'Khal Naika.' I am planning to approach some top actresses like Malati Chopra and Natasha Rai for the title role. The film will feature the first rape of its kind in the history of cinema - woman raping a man!"

We encourage our readers to respond as well!

No comments: