Saturday

RELEASE DATES

Reliable sources have informed T-fare that Marvinder Johar's debut film "Lajja" starring Malini Nanku, Natasha Arora, Monisha Basnet and others has been shelved. When asked to comment, Johar mentioned that "Lajja is the biggest multi starrer in the history of Trollywood. We knew right from the beginning that bringing such a big cast together to the screen was a big challenge. I did my best but it seems even the best was not good enough as I hear that BPP has decided to shelve the project."

We asked BPP chairman AL Bhansali to confirm news of Lajja being shelved and he said that "anytime BPP produces a film, it must be par excellence because our reputation is riding on it. Marvinder made a decent film but after seeing the first print, I made a business decision to shelve it. I would rather loose money than disappoint our fans. Marvinder will continue to assist me in my next magnum opus 'Talaash' releasing on December 7."
So there you have it. Lajja is officially shelved. Here are the tentative release dates of Trollywood films:

Oct 25: Raaz-3 staring Saagar Malhotra, Malini Nanku & Deepika Parajuli with Natasha Rai in a special appearance
Dec 7: DARR - A Psycho Love Story starring Summer Pandey, Natasha Rai & Farhaaz Khan with Amrita Chopra in a special appearance
Dec 25: JISM - An Erotic Thriller - starring Saagar Malhotra, Malini Nanku & Summer Pandey
March 7: Talaash starring Saagar Malhotra, Malini Nanku & Deepika Parajuli

2 comments:

Chinduli Maiyya said...

We want Natasha back in films!!!!!! So happy happy about Darr!! I hope she gets Katrina's role in Jab Tak Hai Jaan!!!

Tanuja C said...

I think Shinata is being added to Darr for item number but I don't think anyone will be interested in this film. It seems so stale! I am looking only for Raaz-3 and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.