Wednesday

Saagar, Malini & Deepika's Raaz-3

 A day before the release of Kanti RAAJ Shah’s RAAZ-3, we present the third and final raaz. Kanti RAAJ Shah is proud to present the first TRUE STORY with real life characters in RAAZ-3, the true story of Saagar Malhotra, Malini Nanku and Deepika Parajuli with Natasha Rai in a special appearance performing the iconic Chikni Cameli.
            Kanti RAAJ Shah Presents
         RAAZ-3
          the TRUE STORY of
 Saagar Malhotra / Malini Nanku / Deepika Parajuli
                             Special thanks to: Natasha Rai
Saagar Malhotra: I am a private man and do not believe in speaking in detail about my private life. However, Raaz-3 will provide my fans and critics the one time opportunity to see a small portion of my private life. I want to be very clear that this is the true story of a part of my life but not necessarily my life today. Clearly, Raaz-3 rests on Deepika’s shoulders and I realize that I am just playing the object of her affection. For the role, I had to provide a happy contrast as I am caught between an insecure wife and a manipulative ‘other woman.’ This will be the first time I play a happy character that reveals my real self because in the past I have played characters that are not really me including a 70 year old man in KANK! I hope my fans will appreciate my happy and buffed up look for which I spent many hours in the gym. Finally, I want to thank Raaj for approaching me with this amazing film and congratulate him on his brilliant marketing strategy.

Deepika Parajuli: I was overjoyed when Raaz-3 came to me but was a bit hesitant when Raaj mentioned the marketing ideas. I didn’t know how people would react to news of my dark past. I am so happy that people have appreciated my honesty when I revealed my true past story. From the beginning Raaj was clear that for this role he wanted more “posture” than face. He wanted me to portray a certain evil tantric position and I hope I have done justice to the role. My role is very  different from We R Family and I sure hope to be appreciated for it.

Malini Nanku: When Raaj came to me for Raaz 3, I have chose to play Sanjana's character because it's really me and still something that I never played earlier. Raaj explained that I am playing the wife of a very happy man who is being persued and spelled by another woman. So I knew I had to convey the emotion of insecurity in this role while being with a confident and happy husband. I gained 15 pounds for this wife’s role because I wanted people to believe I am a housewife. After 2 blockbusters in a row Race and Dostana, I hope this will be a bonanza blockbuster for my association with Kanti Raj Films and BPP. I also want to wish a very happy Dashera and happy Durga Puja to all my fans and may mata rani always bless you and keep you away from evils out there.

4 comments:

Shova Rani said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMGGGGGGG PLEASE RELEASE THIS FILM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW. I am getting so impatient. You guys better release tomorrow. I am dying to see Saagar & Malini Malhotra together and in love. I haven't seen Saagar forever. I have heard he looks Italian but gained weight in the middle. So really wondering how he looks now.

Unknown said...

Finally the talented Ms. Parajuli will have her first hit film. Welcome to the BPP banner Deepika! I look forward to working with you. Also very excited with the announcement that my favorite actress will be doing her first item number. I know only she can do justice to Chikni Chameli. Good luck to the beauties from Katmandu!

Aakanksha Goel said...

Very looking forward to Raaz-3 tomorrow. Only Raaj can bring all the top stars of trollywood in 1 true story. Saagar, Malini & Deepika combination will rock. I wish Neeraj was there too. Natasha is an interesting choice for item number. She can't pull off chikni chameli covering her whole body like she always does. Besides, I thought she retired?

Nirmal said...

WE WANT AMRITA! WE WANT AMRITA! She would have been perfect with chikni Chameli. BPP - please take Amrita we want to see her with blonde hair and pink panty please :)