Sunday

Raaz-1

BPP is proud to announce the completion of our magnum opus:

 Kanti RAAJ Shah's
"Raaz-3" 

We are launching a massive marketing campaign for the biggest film produced in record time from start to finish. We will announce 1 Raaz each week leading up to the release of the film in just a couple of weeks!!

This week's RAAZ: The film stars Malini Nanku and Deepika Parajuli. So what's the RAAZ? Well, contrary to all rumors and speculation, we reveal to you right here today that Deepika Parajuli will play the lead and author backed role of Shanaya, not Malini Nanku.

Deepika was overjoyed when we contacted her and revealed that "the highpoint of my career so far was being congratulated by Mr. Bhansali for my work in We R Family. Even though the film didn't do well, I felt that my talent was being recognized by such a big banner. BPP invited me to screen test for their ambitious project DARR last year in June. Even though I lost the role to Natasha Rai, Mr Bhansali promised me that he would cast me when the right role comes up. Last week I couldn't believe it when Mr. Bhansali kept his promise by casting me in Raaz 3, that too for the lead role of Shanaya. I have heard rumors that Natasha Rai had rejected the role but I could care less. Even Sridevi had made the biggest mistake by rejecting Beta and look what it did to Madhuri's career! I am not saying I'm going to be the next Madhuri but I definitely think her loss is my gain. This is a brilliant opportunity to showcase my talent in a big budget commercial film with a director who has given 2 of the biggest hits in Trollywood history!"

We contacted the numero uno actress Malini Nanku to see why she had accepted Sanjana's character over an author backed role like Shanaya's. "Unlike my rival, I have always focused on playing many types of different roles in my career. If I did the same thing over and over again, my audience will get tired of me and say ki kya yeh Malini hamesha wohi bakwas karti hai. When Raaj came to me for Raaz 3, I have chose to play Sanjana's character because it's something I had never played before. I have played many strong characters like Shanaya but never a loving and humble girl like Shanaya. This is a role very dear to my heart and I feel like it's more challenging for me. With Mata Rani's blessings I will prove myself in few days"

So there you have it. BPP has cast Deepika Parajuli for Shanaya's role and Malini Nanku for Sanjana's role in Raaz-3.  To find out the second Raaz, tune in next week!

7 comments:

Tony Ly said...

I think Malini was great but now Deepika seems to be upcoming actress and so BPP offered her the better role. Malini won't last much longer. I wish my sister Natasha did this film. It's going to be super hit and put Deepika's position very strong.

Kamala H. said...

wooooooooow i always looked forward to this film. i think Malini will steal the show from right under Deepika's nose

Shreya Lall said...

I am so happy my new favorite Deepika finally got such a big break. I think she will go all the way to the top. I thought she stood up to Malini in WRF and now she maybe even better.

Where is Natasha Rai? Haven't seen her in a film in ages..

Rohit Sharma said...

Good luck to the new power couple of Trollywood Malini & Deepika!

Shravan said...

Has the blog been made public now? Where did all the posts of the last year go?? Why did they get deleted? I think some of them like the interview with Saagar and Shinata were very interesting. Please put them back.

Tina K. said...

YAAAYYY TFARE IS BACK ON PUBLIC FORUM! I am so happpy!!

Monisha said...

Since my last comment got deleted, I am writing another one which is not a personal attack. Fraud ke char raaz...ek andar (rich fraud) doosra bahar (poor jogan) tisara bimar (sympathy vote) and choutha taiyaar (which she always is)Samajhdar ko ishara hi kafi hai..HAHAHA