Saturday

Raaz-2

Deepika Parajuli who plays the lead role of Shanaya in

 Kanti RAAJ Shah's
"Raaz-3" 

 Releasing Oct 25

has admitted that in the past she has used the power of black magic to get her man.

When we heard of this news from various sources, we were shocked and approached Deepika who provided our Raaz #2. "Yes, it's true that in the past I have used black magic to speed up my man's desire in me. Cases of all the top actresses from Trollywood to Bollywood using spells are well known. Yet, this subject remains taboo in our society. I am coming clean about this because of two reasons. First, it's in the past which means I will never resort to it again and second because I hope my fans will respect me for my honesty."

We certainly appreciate Deepika's honesty but wondered why she had to use evil spells to get her man's attention - especially considering how beautiful she is. She explained, "love itself is a spell and when we fall madly in love, we do not realize what we are doing. I was madly in love but this man was already married so I had to do what I felt was crucial to getting him and so I took the advice of a renowned psychic and spelled him. I know now that it was wrong. I have definitely learned a lot from the experience" Did it work? We wondered. "Well, yes and no. It worked for as long as I used the spell but it faded away once I stopped using it. I know of many top Trollywood actresses who have used spells for years to keep their men but this just is not who I am. We all make mistakes but the important thing is to learn from them and that is why I stopped before it destroyed lives!" So how is this relevant to the release of Raaz-3? "Well, for that you have to wait till October 25 when we announce and release Raaz-3"


5 comments:

Shonali Kapoor said...

I have heard so many stories of top Trollywood girls sleeping naked with black eggs or putting snake ashes on their lovers food to keep them spelled. What a brave young girl. I think we should applaud her guts for exposing the biggest raaz of Trollywood. I wish her good luck for her big release. Judging by the polls it sounds like she is here to stay at the very top and will certainly be the #1 threat for Malini.

Rohit said...

Spells are very dangerous and can easily backfire. Deepika is right all trolly girls use spells and that's why their marriages never last. You cannot keep spelling the man forever!

Krati said...

Deepika I hope you will not use spells ever again. It's not just evil but very bad karma too. Beware!!! Shame on other top actresses who are using spells to keep the interest of men like sagar, niraj etc

Randii Badnaam said...

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! All the trolly girls Malini, Deepika, Shinata, Amrita and Natasha are using spells. We should question them on this. I can't wait for Raaz 3 now. STOP SPELLING EVERYONE!!!

Sameer said...

haha what a joke! spells are just nonsesne. they dont work. wake up people!!